根据意思写词。 把假信息好心当成驴肝肺的意思真的。( )

声东击西&&天南地北&&开开心心&津津有味(答案不唯一)
请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:小学语文
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
找规律,填词语。照相——&&&& 照相机&&&&&&&& && &图书——&&&&&&图书馆植树—— (&&&&& &&&&& )&&&&&&& 飞机——& (&&&&&&&&& &&)&&&&&&&&——(&&& &&&&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ——(&&&&&&&&&& &)
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解与欣赏
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& 一个寒冷的冬天,小镇上来了一群逃难(&nán&& nàn)的人。他们面呈菜色,疲惫不堪。善良而朴实的小镇居民,家家烧火做饭,(款待接待招待)&他们。这些逃难的人,显然很久没有吃到这么好的食物了,他们连一句感谢的话也顾不上说,就狼吞虎咽地吃起来。&&&&&&&&&&& 只有一个人例外,这是一个脸色苍白、骨瘦如柴的年轻人。当杰克逊大叔将食物送到他面前时,他仰起头,问:“先生,吃您这么多东西,您有什么活需要我做吗?”杰克逊大叔心想,给逃难的人一顿饭吃,每个善良的人都会这么做。于是他回答:“不,我没有什么活儿需要您做。”&&&&&&&&&&& 这个年轻人的目光顿时灰暗了,他的喉结上下动了动,说:“先生,那我不能吃您的东西,我不能不劳动,就得到这些食物!”杰克逊大叔想了想,说:“我想起来了,我家确实有一些活儿需要您帮忙。不过,等您吃过饭,我再给您派活儿。”&&&&&&&&&&& 不& 我现在就做&& 等做完了您的活儿& 我再吃这些东西&& 年轻人站起来说& 杰克逊大叔十分(赞赏 &赞扬& 欣赏)地望着这位年轻人& 他知道如果不让他干活儿& 他是不会吃东西的&&思量片刻后,杰克逊大叔说:“小伙子,你愿意为我捶捶背吗?”说着就蹲在这个年轻人跟前。年轻人也蹲下来,轻轻地给杰克逊大叔捶背。&&&&&&&&&&&& 捶了几分钟,杰克逊大叔感到十分惬(jiá&& qiè)&意。他站起来,说:“好了,小伙子,您捶得好极了,&刚才我的腰还很僵硬,现在舒服极了。”说着将食物递给了这个年轻人。年轻人立刻狼吞虎咽地吃起来。杰克逊大叔微笑地(注视&&凝视&&紧盯)着这个年轻人,说:“小伙子,我的庄园需要人手,如果你愿意留下来的话,我太高兴了。”&&&&&&&&& &年轻人留了下来,很快成了杰克逊大叔庄园里的一把好手。过了两年,杰克逊大叔把自己的女儿许配给他,杰克逊对女儿说:“别看他现在一无所有,可他百分之百是个富翁,因为他有尊严!”&&&&&&&&&& 20多年后,这个年轻人(果然&& 竟然&& 居然)拥有了一笔让所有美国人羡慕的财富,他就是石油大王哈默。&&&&&1、请给短文加上一个合适的题目,写在文前的横线上。&&&&&2、画出括号里正确的读音或词语。&&&&&3、给文章第四自然段空白处加上标点。&&&&&4、读例子,找规律,写词语。&&&&&&&&&& 风景如画&&&&&& &骨瘦如柴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&5、文中多处写到杰克逊的“想”,这对表现那个年轻人的品格具有衬托作用,同时也说明杰克逊具有&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&的品格。请用横线在文中画出这些句子,体会体会。&&&&&6、填空。&&&&(1)“这个年轻人的目光顿时灰暗了”,是因为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &;&&&&(2)“他的喉结上下动了动”说明&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&;&&&&&(3)“先生,那我不能吃您的东西”,这是因为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &;&&&&(4)当他为杰克逊大叔捶完背后,便“立刻狼吞虎咽起来”,这又是因为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&;杰克逊大叔断定这个现在“一无所有”的年轻人“百分之百是个富翁”这是因为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&。7、故事的结局让人感到意外,人们怎么也不会把当年那个骨瘦如柴的年轻人和美国的大富翁联系起来。&读了这篇短文,你有什么启发?请简单地写几句。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:期中题
找规律,填词语。电视——电视机&&& & (&&&&&&&&& )——(&&&&&&&&&& )蜂蜜——蜜蜂&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&& )——(&&&&&&&&&& )
来源:同步题
找规律,填词语。(做)游戏   (削)槐米   (  )铁链(  )热闹  (  )招呼  (  )红领巾已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
根据意思写词语:比喻暗中更换人或事物()表面关系亲密,实际各有打算()比喻暗中玩弄手法,以假代真()怎么写?
根据意思写词语:比喻暗中更换人或事物()表面关系亲密,实际各有打算()比喻暗中玩弄手法,以假代真()怎么写?
09-06-22 & 发布
偷梁换柱同床异梦故弄玄虚
请登录后再发表评论!Possible versions: (A) Dear parents, &&&& Words fail me when I want to express my thanks to you. You've taken good care of me since I was born. When I'm in trouble, you always encourage me and cheer me up. Once I argued with my best friend and was upset. You talked with me the whole night and finally helped me solve the problem. With your help, I've become a good student. I'm so thankful for your love that I'll work harder and try to do better in the future. &&&& Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang Hua (B) Dear Miss Gao, &&&& Words fail me when I want to express my thanks to you. You've taken good care of my studies since I came to this school. When I'm in trouble, you always encourage me and give me good advice. I still remember that once I failed in an English exam and was upset. You cheered me up and told me some good ways to improve my English. With your help, I've made great progress in English. I'm so thankful for your love that I'll work harder and try to do better in the future. &&&& Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang Hua
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:湖南省怀化市2011年中考英语试题
人人都有朋友 初中三年同学之间结下深厚的友谊。假设你叫张华,你的笔友李敏在下面这封信中介绍了他的学友,请你写一封70 词左右的回信,说说你好友的基本情况和兴趣爱好。
注意:1、回信的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词教:
2、信中请勿使用朋友的真实校名和姓名
Dear Zhang Hua.
  How are you? In this letter I’d like to say something about my best friend.
  My best friend is Gao Jun.He is fifteen.He is tall with short hair.We are in the same class.
  Gao Jun is smart and friendly in class, he listens to the teachers carefully At home, he often helps his mother with housework He does well in all his lessons.And he is always ready to help others.So, everyone in our class likes him
  Gao Jun seems to have a special interest in writing.He wants to be a writer in the future.
  Both of us like playing basketball.We usually play it after class.We feel happy when we are together.I think we will be good friends forever.
  What about your best friend? Can you tell me something about him(her)?
Dear Li Min.
Thank you for telling me so much about your best friend Gao Jun.
题型:写作题
情景作文。&&&& 人人都有朋友 初中三年同学之间结下深厚的友谊。假设你叫张华,你的笔友李敏在下面这封信中介绍了他的学友,请你写一封70 词左右的回信,说说你好友的基本情况和兴趣爱好。注意:1、回信的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词教: &&&&&&&&& 2、信中请勿使用朋友的真实校名和姓名 Dear Zhang Hua,&&&& How are you? In this letter I'd like to say something about my best friend. &&&& My best friend is Gao Jun. He is fifteen. He is tall with short hair. We are in the same class. &&&& Gao Jun is smart and friendly in class, he listens to the teachers carefully At home, he often helps his mother with housework He does well in all his lessons. And he is always ready to help others. So, everyone in our class likes him.&&&& Gao Jun seems to have a special interest in writing. He wants to be a writer in the future. &&&& Both of us like playing basketball. We usually play it after class. We feel happy when we are together. I think we will be good friends forever. &&&& What about your best friend? Can you tell me something about him (her)? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li MinDear Li Min,&&& &Thank you for telling me so much about your best friend Gao Jun. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang HuaOne possible version:Dear Chris,I’m Li Jin, monitor of Class One, Grade Eleven. Welcome to our class in China. I'm glad you can join our class, which is a wonderful group. Every student not only enjoys studying, but is ready to help each other. So if you join us, I’m sure you can get along well with them and quickly make friends with them, too. &The climate here is changeable. Now, it is very cool in autumn and cold in winter, so don't forget to bring different kinds of clothes with you. In your spare time, you can visit some famous places of interest in our city, as well as tasting all kinds of delicious traditional Chinese local foods. We Chinese use chopsticks to have Chinese food instead of forks and knives. And I can be your tour guide if you like.As an American, there is no doubt that you are familiar with your country. So if it is convenient to you, please bring a map of America and some photos of your families,friends, and some famous buildings with you, and give us some speeches to introduce your school life and different culture of America. And we’ll exchange our different lives and cultures together then.looking forward to your coming!YoursLi Jin本文要求写一封Email。有四个要点1.欢迎美国的交换生Chris到你班学习;2.介绍当地的生活、气候饮食等相关信息;3.介绍本班的情况;4.希望Chris做哪些事一促进中美学生之间的了解和友谊。应该用一般现在时。【亮点分析】本文包括了四个要点。1. 表示欢迎。2. 介绍班级情况,运用了which 引导的非限制性定语从句。not only…but also 连接词是句子连贯。3. 注意事项。4. 希望Chris做的事。用了get along well with,make friends with,as well as, instead of, it is convenient to you等短语和固定句型。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:完形填空
国外某网站举办新一轮网上讨论活动,正面向全球中学生征集话题。假设你是新华中学的学生李华,经常访问该网站。现请你用英文给该网站发送一封电子邮件,向其推荐话题。内容包括:自我简介&&&&&&&&&&&&写信目录话题:我们应该感恩(thankful)&&&&&&推荐的理由&&&&&&&&&&&预祝活动成功注意:2221.词数100左右&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.邮件格式已为你给出3.邮件中不能出现本人真实信息&&&&&&&&&&4.请在答题卡上作答
请阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇150 词左右的英语短文。Two friends have an argument that breaks up their friendship forever, even though neither one can remember how the whole thing got started. Such sad events happen over and over in high schools across the country. In fact, according to an official report on youth violence, "In our country today, the greatest threat to the lives of children and adolescents is not disease or starvation or abandonment, but the terrible reality of violence". Given that this is the case, why aren't students taught to manage conflicts the way they are taught to solve math problems, or stay physically fit?A report on violence among high school students indicates that most violent incidents between students begin with daily small matters such as a relatively minor insult (侮辱). For example, a fight could start over the fact that one student eats a peanut butter sandwich each lunchtime. Laughter over the sandwich can lead to insults, which in turn can lead to violence. The problem isn't in the sandwich, but in the way students deal with the conflict. There will always be conflicts in schools, but that doesn't mean there needs to be violence. Learning to resolve(化解)conflicts can help students deal with friends, teachers, parents, bosses, and coworkers. In that way, conflict resolution is a basic life skill that should be taught in schools across the country.【写作内容】1.以约30词概括上文的主要内容。2.以约120词对“中学生产生矛盾或冲突”的现象进行议论,内容包括: 1) 中学生产生矛盾或冲突的原因; 2 ) 描述一次你和你的同学产生矛盾的经历(包括起因,经过和结果);3) 谈谈如何正确解决和同学的矛盾。【写作要求】1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
随着现代科技的发展,越来越多的电动汽车将进入人们的生活,受到人们的青睐。请你根据下面表格中的提示内容,用英语写一篇关于电动汽车优点及建议的短文。注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。With the development of modern science and technology, more and more electric cars will go into our life and become popular in the future._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假定你是中学生李华。美国一个中学校长代表团即将访问你校并出席英语周的一项活动。请根据写作要点和写作要求写一篇欢迎词。 写作要点:1.表示对客人的欢迎;2.介绍此项活动(如活动目的、内容等);3.表达对客人的祝愿。写作要求:&1.词数不少于100;2.称呼已经给出,请写欢迎词正文;3.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。Dear American guests, ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
请阅读下面短文,并按照要求用英语写一篇 150 词左右的文章。When we read newspapers, we often come across such English words as “AIDS” and “PK.” When we watch TV, we frequently hear words like “NBA” or “PM2.5.” When we speak, we automatically use words like “OUT” or “Bye-bye.” English words and expressions like these are getting popular. They have already become part of our daily language. And 239 English words have been included in the latest Dictionary of Contemporary Chinese. The inclusion has started a heated discussion. A group of scholars signed a letter of complaint over the inclusion of these English words, which, they think, goes against Chinese language policies. They not only worry that Chinese is borrowing an increasing number of English words but are also concerned that the inclusion may hurt the dignity of the Chinese language. However, others are in favor of the inclusion because it is hard to say whether it will threaten the Chinese language. They believe the selection is mostly a result of their function and use in daily life.[写作内容]1. 用约 30 个单词写出上文概要;2. 用约 120 个单词发表你的观点,内容包括:(1)支持或反对汉语词典收录英语词汇;(2)用 2- 3个理由或论据支撑你的观点。[写作要求]1. 可以支持文中任一观点,但必须提供理由或论据;2. 阐述观点或提供论据时,不能直接引用原文语句;3. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称;4. 不必写标题。[评分标准]内容完整,语言规范,语篇连贯,词数适当。
你给英国朋友Chris写一封信,内容包括: 1.你们原计划7月份一同去云南旅游;2.由于脚部受伤,你无法按原计划前往;3.表达你的歉意并建议将旅行推迟到8月份。注意: 1.词数不少于50. 2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Chris,_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Joe
教育部倡导学生:每天锻炼一小时;健康工作五十年;幸福生活一辈子请你根据以上提示,用英语准备一份发言稿,向同学们讲述一下阳光体育活动的有关情况,并就高中学生是否需要每天花一小时锻炼,谈谈你的看法及理由。注意:1.发言稿应包括以上所有信息,要有适当发挥。2.词数:120左右。3.参考词汇:阳光体育活动a national student sports program;教育部the Ministry of EducationGood afternoon, everyone,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设美国某中学的学生明天来你校访问交流,主题是高中生对文,理科的选择。请你用英语写一篇发言稿,向他们介绍你所做的选择,并说明选择的理由。注意: 1.开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;2.词数120左右;3.短文中不能出现与本人相关的信息。参考词汇:文科 理科:scienceGood afternoon, everyone.Welcometo our school! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks!这是小学二年级署假作业上的题目。我一字末改啊。用严厉的语言指出别人的错误。(根据意思写出词语)请回答为感!_百度作业帮
这是小学二年级署假作业上的题目。我一字末改啊。用严厉的语言指出别人的错误。(根据意思写出词语)请回答为感!
这是小学二年级署假作业上的题目。我一字末改啊。用严厉的语言指出别人的错误。(根据意思写出词语)请回答为感!
你的题目太模糊了,各种场合用词是有讲究的,不能生搬硬套。再好说具体一点。
老大由于你的错误小弟们只能吃干饭了
就是“斥责”。

我要回帖

更多关于 不假思索的意思 的文章

随机推荐