说给我说哈比较有名的励志名言诗句和诗句?用英语怎么说?可以告诉我下吗?

哪位能告诉我有些什么名言?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈_百度知道
哪位能告诉我有些什么名言?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈
以前记过一些,说几个我还记得的吧。Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者,事竟成。Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.世上无难事只怕有心人。An apple a day keeps the doctor away.一天一个苹果,医生远离我。Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.今日事,今日毕。Rome was not built in one day.冰冻三尺非一日之寒。The early bird catches the worm.早起的鸟儿先得食。Kill two birds with one stone.一石二鸟。You get what you pay for.种瓜得瓜种豆得豆。Two heads are better than one.三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮。There is no use crying over split milk.覆水难收。eEvery minute counts.分秒必争。Better late than never.迟做总比不做好。Actions speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩。Love me, love my dog.爱屋及乌。Like father like son.有其父必有其子。Seeing is believing.眼见为实。All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.只学习不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。Great men think alike.英雄所见略同。暂时就想起来这些,纯手打,望采纳。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
 1、Do one thing at a time, and do well.
  一次只做一件事,做到最好!
  2、Never forget to say “thanks”.
  永远不要忘了说“谢谢”!
  3、Keep on going never give up.
  勇往直前, 决不放弃!
  4、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
  任何值得做的事就值得把它做好!
  5、Believe in yourself.
  相信你自己!
  6、I can because i think i can.
  我行,因为我相信我行!
  7、Action speak louder than words.
  行动胜于言语!
  8、Never say die.
  永不气馁!
  9、Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
  今日事今日毕!
  10、The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
  对明天做好的准备就...
名言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学生守则知识竞赛自我介绍该怎么说?最好用名言或者诗句引出来。_百度作业帮
学生守则知识竞赛自我介绍该怎么说?最好用名言或者诗句引出来。
学生守则知识竞赛自我介绍该怎么说?最好用名言或者诗句引出来。
没有规矩,不成方圆。木受绳则直,金就砺则利。坚定理想,努力学习,遵守纪律,理性生活是我的座右铭。(是我对学生守则的理解)说给我说哈有哪些名言?用英语怎么说?举个例呗_百度知道
说给我说哈有哪些名言?用英语怎么说?举个例呗
1. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。2. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。3. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。4. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。5. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。6.Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。7.Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。(不要孤注一掷。)8. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。9. If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking. 不在屋里,不知漏雨。(亲身经历才有体会。)10. One is never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老。11. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。12. So many men, so many minds. 人心各不同。13. Time tries all things. 时间检验一切。14. You are only young once. 青春只有一次。15. No pain, no gain.没有付出就没有获得
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Nothing in the world is difficult if you put your heart into it.世上无难事,只怕有心人。He sets the fox to keep the geese.引狼入室
Fortune knocks once at least at every man'sgate.风水轮流转
车到山前必有路
成事不足,败事有余
英雄所见略同
名言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你知道不呢比较出名的名言、警句、诗句有哪些?用英语怎么说?快速回答一下哈_百度知道
你知道不呢比较出名的名言、警句、诗句有哪些?用英语怎么说?快速回答一下哈
a apple a day keeps a doctor away一天一苹果,医生远离我。nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it世上无难事只怕有心人
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名言的相关知识
其他1条回答
熟能生巧 Practising makes perfect
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有谁知道对我们有益的名言警句及诗句?用英语怎么说?给我说一个呗_百度知道
有没有谁知道对我们有益的名言警句及诗句?用英语怎么说?给我说一个呗
 Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.   - Bob Brown   每个成功者的后面都有很多不成功的岁月.  鲍博.布朗  I think success has no rules, but you can learn a lot from failure.   - Jean Kerr   我认为成功没有定律,但你可从失败中学到很多东西.  静.科尔  There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.   - Colin L. Powell   成功没有诀窍.它是筹备,苦干以及在失败中汲取教训的结果.  Few things are impo and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.   La Rocheforcauld, French writer   事情很少有根本做不成的;其所以做不成,与其说是条件不够,不如说是由于决心不够。   法国作家 罗切福考尔德,L.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名言警句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 名言诗句 的文章

随机推荐