你对自己的书籍好好爱惜自己吗你是怎样做的

Dear fellow students,
Our government is aiming to build a “conservation-oriented society”(节约型社会). I think it is very citizen’s duty to achieve this goal. As high school students, what should we do?
First of all, we should form the habit of saving water, especially when we brush our teeth and wash hands, and never leave water running unnecessarily. Meanwhile, we ought to save electricity. When we leave classrooms or our homes, we should make sure that the light and other electric equipments have been turned off. Do never make the light on in the daytime if unnecessary. We should also save our every piece of paper as well as other writing materials. What’s more, we should recommend our relatives and friends as well as our parents to save energy. Dear fellow students, let’s start right now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour, and every minute!本文是一封倡议书,主题非常时尚,贴近考生的生活实际,考生有话可说,在所给要点提示的基础之上可以适当发挥,用合适的连词连接如:First of all,Meanwhile,What’s more等。也要注意选词,选用一些高级词汇如recommend等。最后要注意作文的谋篇布局,行文要合理。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你是中学生李华。在一位名叫WolfDad的学生家长的博客上,你看到如下内容。请你根据博客内容、写作要点和要求,给这位家长回复。I’m the father of a fourteen-year-old boy. I have a rule for my son: be among the top 3 students or get punished in one way or another. He has been doing very well in school, but some friends of mine keep telling me that I put too much pressure on him. Am I wrong?写作要点:1. 表明自己的看法;2. 陈述自己的理由(可举例说明);3. 提出至少两条建议。写作要求:1. 短文字数不少于120(不含已写好的部分);2. 内容充实,结构完整,语意连贯;&& 3. 书写须清晰、工整。
请根据以下的情景说明,使用5个规范的英语句子描述全部所给的信息内容。[情景说明]用英语简单描绘你的同学李琳。 你的描绘必须包括:1. 年龄16岁,身材不高。衣着朴实;2. 学习情况:学习很用功,独立完成作业,各科成绩优良;3. 品质:待人和蔼,乐于助人,耐心帮助同学学习英语;4. 业余爱好:喜欢音乐,爱好体育。[写作要求]1.短文必须使用5个句子介绍包括以上要点的全部内容,可以适当增减细节,使内容连贯;2. 将5个句子组织成连贯的短文。3. 短文的标题为:我的好同学。
请根据表格提供的信息和所给的参考词汇,写一篇100-120个词左右的英语短文介绍李强老师:姓名单 位职 业毕业学校兴趣爱好和性格特点李强育才中学英语教师福建师范大学性格幽默,多才多艺,喜欢唱歌打球,课堂生动有趣,既能严格要求学生,又善于与学生交流,和同学们相处融洽。注意:1. 开头已给,不计入总词数。2. 不必逐句翻译,可根据需要调整顺序或适当发挥。3. 要求语句通顺正确,符合英语表达习惯,字迹工整。参考词汇:1. 福建师范大学Fujian Normal University&2. 生动lively adj.&3. 有才华的talented Li Qiang is an energetic English teacher who is admired by his colleagues and students. …__________________________________________________________________
用英语写一篇120左右的读后感,阐述你对下面这段英语文字的理解,开头已给,不计入总词数。Work while you work, and play while you play.For that is the way to be happy and gay.All that you do, do with your might(力量)Things done by halves are never done right.&
苏格兰歌手“苏珊大妈” 凭借选秀节目《英国达人》在2009年脱颖而出。她的故事仿佛一部现代童话,带给无数人启迪。请你根据下面的素材写一篇80~120词的英语作文,介绍苏珊大妈的经历,并谈谈她的成名经历给你的启发。1.&&&&&&&&苏珊·波伊儿(Susan Boyle) 从小梦想成为职业歌手;2.&&&&&&&&苏珊多次参加选秀节目被拒,但她从不放弃梦想;3.&&&&&&&&2009年4月,47岁的苏珊参加了《英国达人》(Britain’s Got Talent),一曲《我曾有梦》(I Dreamed A Dreamed)使她成名,并最终圆了她的歌手梦。参考词汇:职业的 激励& inspire_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
以My Chinese Teacher为标题写一篇字数为80-100之间的英语短文。提示内容如下:1、孙老师今年36岁,中等身材。2、她关心,热爱学生,工作认真负责。3、她语文课讲得生动,有趣。
When I was in college twenty-five years ago, I spent four summers working as a maid in housekeeping at a grand hotel in downtown Chicago. I did not enter the world of housekeeping enthusiastically. I had been hoping to get a job as an office assistant. When that failed, I had no choice but to work as a maid.It was tiring work, cleaning up to eighteen rooms a day. My poor attitude reflected my disdain(蔑视) for cleaning toilets, changing bed sheets, dusting, and vacuuming eight hours a day for the comfort of total strangers who rarely left a tip. My maid work was just so-so until the day I was assigned to the eighteenth floor.That was Lorena’s regular floor. The only time another maid set foot on it was on Lorena’s day off. If you left a little rubbish on the floor, a small tissue under the bed, or a pillow uncleaned, Lorena would hunt you down when she returned. She’d ended her lecture to me with, “Take some pride in your work.”She did. And so did Rosalie, Helen, Annette, Pearlie, Earline, and all the other career maids with more than one hundred years of experience among them. Their commitment to doing a good job and their belief that their work was a reflection of their character stuck with me throughout my professional career. I learned a lot from them those four summers. 【写作内容】 1、以约30词概括上文的主要内容。 2、以约120词谈谈暑假生活,内容包括: (1) 你是否做过暑期工;(2) 你打算如何度过高考后的暑假;(3) 你认为怎样过暑假才有意义。【写作要求】 1作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事.也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。 2作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。&&
最近的一项调查表明,我校大约有30%的学生没有吃早餐的习惯。请根据表格所提供的内容用英语写一篇题为 “Top Meal of the Day”的短文。原因晚上学习太晚,不吃早饭可多睡一会。家长太忙,给钱让孩子自己解决。有些女孩子为保持苗条身材不吃早餐。结果课堂上睡觉。注意力下降。考试成绩不理想。建议早餐不可少,提供全天所需能量的30%,有助于提高学习效率。注意:1.词数:120左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数; 2.不要逐字翻译,要点可适当发挥。 3.参考词汇:苗条的slim&&&&效率efficiencyTop Meal of the DayA recent survey shows that nearly 30% of the students in our school do not have breakfast.______________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&404 (Page Not Found) Error - Ever feel like you're in the wrong place?
Ever feel you're in the wrong place
If you're a visitor and not sure what happened:
1) You entered or copied the URL incorrectly or
2) The link you used to get here is faulty.
(It's an excellent idea to let the link owner know.)

我要回帖

更多关于 好好爱惜自己 的文章

随机推荐