补充说明,紧急求助按钮

在危险的艾泽拉斯大陆,医生可以使用绷带和解毒药剂来挽救生命,治疗毒伤。通过把各种质量的布料制作成强效医疗用品,他们可以帮助受伤的英雄快速恢复体力重返到战斗当中,补充(而不是替代)魔法治疗。
急救是一个附属专业——任何人都可以接受训练成为一名医生,无论你已经学习了几种专业,你都可以成为医生。解毒剂和绷带可以在任何地方制作,只要有了适当的材料——布料(制作绷带),毒液囊(制作解毒剂)。
一定要确认你已经学习了想要制作的配方,还有所需的布料还有其他特殊材料。布料可以从敌人身上获得(或者在拍卖行中购买);毒液囊可以从带毒的生物尸体中获得,其他材料在杂货商处可以买到。
当你有了足够的材料后,你就可以在任何时间和几乎任何地方制作绷带和解毒药了——只需要从你的专业菜单中选择“急救”,选择你想要制作的物品后,点击“制作”即可。一篇英语作文,100词左右,作文详细见补充说明!假如你是李华,你的美国笔友乔治(George)来信询问你家乡的家庭旅馆的情况,打算今年暑假来这住一段时间,请你给他回信,应包括以下内容.价格_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇英语作文,100词左右,作文详细见补充说明!假如你是李华,你的美国笔友乔治(George)来信询问你家乡的家庭旅馆的情况,打算今年暑假来这住一段时间,请你给他回信,应包括以下内容.价格
一篇英语作文,100词左右,作文详细见补充说明!假如你是李华,你的美国笔友乔治(George)来信询问你家乡的家庭旅馆的情况,打算今年暑假来这住一段时间,请你给他回信,应包括以下内容.价格:单人间每人每天30元,双人间每人每天20元,餐费每人每天20元.饮食:和住户主人一家一起吃中式餐,有菜单可点菜,也可以自己做饭.活动:海水浴,游泳,登山,不付工资的温室劳动(自愿)补充说明:近距离的了解中国,还可以感受家庭气氛,字数100.注:家庭旅馆:household hotel
Dear George,How is everything going these days. In your letter you asked about conditions and charges of household hotels in my hometown. Well, the charges are as follow. For single room, 30 yuan each day, and double room 20 yuan, there will be an extra charge of 20 yuan for meals for each person per day. You can make a choice between having lunch with the landlord( you can order foods) and cooking lunch by yourself. Personally, I think it is not expensive.To live in such household hotel, you can get more close to Chinese people and learn more about the Chinese culture. The Chinese people are very friendly, and you can enjoy the harmony of the family by joining them. Also, you can go to the sea for a bath or swimming, or you can go mountain hiking. You will also be offered an opportunity to work as a volunteer in a conservatory if you like.I am looking forward to your early reply.Yours Lihua
美国笔友乔治(George)来信询问你家乡的家庭旅馆的情
Dear George:I'm li huaHotel here 30 yuan per person per day for a single room and double room per day 20 yuan, 20 yuan per person a day meal.How, very cheap!A resident owners together to eat Chinese f...急求教病句,见下补充说明周立波在他主持的节目《壹周立波秀》里批评了很多人.他的言辞虽然尖刻甚至偏激,但是谁又能否认他说的有道理呢?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求教病句,见下补充说明周立波在他主持的节目《壹周立波秀》里批评了很多人.他的言辞虽然尖刻甚至偏激,但是谁又能否认他说的有道理呢?
急求教病句,见下补充说明周立波在他主持的节目《壹周立波秀》里批评了很多人.他的言辞虽然尖刻甚至偏激,但是谁又能否认他说的有道理呢?
错因:变问句意思不同了.应该把“但是谁又能是否认他说的有道理呢?”中间加一个“没”字.则,变成:周立波在他主持的节目《壹周立波秀》里批评了很多人.他的言辞虽然尖刻甚至偏激,但是谁又能否认他说的没有道理呢?【White黑土为您解答~from诗酒天涯】急求英语书面表达作文,一篇.三十分急求一篇英语书面表达,四十分.补充说明假如你是李华,你收到你的英国笔友david的一封电子邮件(图一),请根据邮件内容和你所获得的海报(图二)所提_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求英语书面表达作文,一篇.三十分急求一篇英语书面表达,四十分.补充说明假如你是李华,你收到你的英国笔友david的一封电子邮件(图一),请根据邮件内容和你所获得的海报(图二)所提
急求英语书面表达作文,一篇.三十分急求一篇英语书面表达,四十分.补充说明假如你是李华,你收到你的英国笔友david的一封电子邮件(图一),请根据邮件内容和你所获得的海报(图二)所提供的信息,给他回信.图一内容:dear li hua,How are you getting on recently?i'm so glad to tell you that I have planned to go to beijing to study chinese in my coming holiday.would you please help me find a chinese training school and give me some information about it?write back soon.yours,David.图二(也就是海报)let's talk in chinese (标题)course:chinese for beginners.time:july 10_august 9.place:no.6 lecture hall.tuition:2500RMB.for more information:www.guangming.org.guangming language school.词数100字
Dear David,Hi,David!It's nice to receive your letter.I am fine these days,and you?You said in the letter that you will come to China to study chinese in your coming holiday,I am very happy to hear that.Therefore,let me introduce a place for you to study chinese.By coincidence,I have read a educational news about studying chinese for beginners on the newspaper whose title is "Let's talk in chinese".So I think it's suitable for you.The school name is Guangming language school and you will take the courses in the No.6 lecture hall from July 10th to Auguse 9th.And the tuition is 2500PMB.Therefore,how do you think about it?I am looking forward to hearing from you again.YoursLihua希望能帮上你喔!
我无能为力了,你这已经超过了我的知识范围
Dear David,
I'm glad you'll come to Beijing to learn Chinese. It is difficult for a foreigner to learn Chinese well. I'm glad to help you learn Chinese. I will give you some advice about learn...

我要回帖

更多关于 紧急求购公司 的文章

随机推荐