中国刑警803韩文婷婷被杨伟业杀时放的钢琴曲是什么

韩文婷扮演者:潘彦妃来自:电视剧《中国刑警803》&/&& 韩文婷 剧照韩文婷:模特,杨伟业青梅竹马的女友,为虚荣追求名利而抛弃了杨伟业,跟了其老板,是令杨伟业展开报复的原因。 是潘彦妃演的。其他角色剧照剧照剧照剧照剧照剧照剧照推广信息热播剧演员表推荐主角最新电视剧热门推广中国刑警803杨伟业在韩文婷照片前放的英文歌_百度知道
中国刑警803杨伟业在韩文婷照片前放的英文歌
提问者采纳
oar - Katy PerryI used to bite my tongue and hold my breathScared to rock the boat and make a messSo Ire gonna hear me roarNow I&#39, the fire, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYre gonna hear me ROARLve had enoughI see it all, louder than a lionCause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROARLouder, louder than a lion're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou've had enoughI see it all, dancing through the fire&#39, the fire, to my own heroYou held me down, so I fell for everythingYou held me down, your hear that soundLre gonna hear me ROARLouder, I see it nowI got the eye of the tiger, louder than a lion&#39, but I got upGet ready 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roarYou'cause I&#39, I see it nowI got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire'm floating like a butterflyStinging like a bee I earned my stripesI went from zero, agreed politelyI guess that I forgot I had a choiceI let you push me past the breaking pointI stood for nothing, roar-orYou'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me roarRoar-re gonna hear me roarI got the eye of the tiger, gonna shake your groundYou held me down, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYou hear my voice, dancing through the fireCause I am a champion and you&#39, your hear that soundLre gonna hear me roarYou'Cause I am a champion and you&#39, but I got upGet ready cause I&#39, roar-Cause I am a champion and you&#39, gonna shake your groundYou held me down
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国刑警的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国刑警803韩文婷死的那集(视频被杨伟业毒死的。_百度知道
中国刑警803韩文婷死的那集(视频被杨伟业毒死的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国刑警的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国刑警803杨伟业在韩文婷照片前放的英文歌_百度知道
中国刑警803杨伟业在韩文婷照片前放的英文歌
提问者采纳
oar - Katy PerryI used to bite my tongue and hold my breathScared to rock the boat and make a messSo Ire gonna hear me roarNow I&#39, the fire, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYre gonna hear me ROARLve had enoughI see it all, louder than a lionCause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROARLouder, louder than a lion're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou've had enoughI see it all, dancing through the fire&#39, the fire, to my own heroYou held me down, so I fell for everythingYou held me down, your hear that soundLre gonna hear me ROARLouder, I see it nowI got the eye of the tiger, louder than a lion&#39, but I got upGet ready 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roarYou'cause I&#39, I see it nowI got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire'm floating like a butterflyStinging like a bee I earned my stripesI went from zero, agreed politelyI guess that I forgot I had a choiceI let you push me past the breaking pointI stood for nothing, roar-orYou'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me roarRoar-re gonna hear me roarI got the eye of the tiger, gonna shake your groundYou held me down, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYou hear my voice, dancing through the fireCause I am a champion and you&#39, your hear that soundLre gonna hear me roarYou'Cause I am a champion and you&#39, but I got upGet ready cause I&#39, roar-Cause I am a champion and you&#39, gonna shake your groundYou held me down
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国刑警的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 杨伟业 的文章

随机推荐