谁翻译过约翰成为简奥斯丁丁的作品何以言行事

谁能翻译一下约翰.列侬的名言:If everyone demanded peace instead of another TV set ,we'd bave peace_百度知道
谁能翻译一下约翰.列侬的名言:If everyone demanded peace instead of another TV set ,we'd bave peace
we&#39If everyone demanded peace instead of another TV set .求翻译;d have peace
提问者采纳
如果每个人都要求和平代替另一台电视机,我们就有平安
强调和谐才会平安
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
如果我们需求的和平和电视上播出的一样的话,那我们就真的拥有了和平。
如果每个人都祈求和平而不是一台新的电视机,那么世界就会和平。
直译是 如果每个人都向往和平而不是向往一台电视机的话 那我们就会得到和平我觉得前半句翻译成
如果每个人都像向往一台电视机一样向往和平
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Joel Osteen 是谁?中文有翻译 约尔 奥斯丁._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Joel Osteen 是谁?中文有翻译 约尔 奥斯丁.
湖木教会主任牧师欧斯汀(Joel Osteen),是位迅速崛起的新世代牧者,他的传教方式十分生活化,以实际经验告诉教友神的各种旨意,并强调爱的力量和积极的态度,以及人生光明面和把握当下的重要性,简单易懂的讲道内容具有吸引力.
休斯顿Lakewood教堂的牧师,也译作约尔·欧斯汀Joel Osteen 是谁?中文有翻译 约尔 奥斯丁._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
湖木教会主任牧师欧斯汀(Joel Osteen),是位迅速崛起的新世代牧者,他的传教方式十分生活化,以实际经验告诉教友神的各种旨意,并强调爱的力量和积极的态度,以及人生光明面和把握当下的重要性,简单易懂的讲道内容具有吸引力.
休斯顿Lakewood教堂的牧师,也译作约尔·欧斯汀英语翻译1、约翰先生去年教我们英语;2、奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事;3、玛丽把钱包交给校长了;4、请把那本字典递给我好吗?5、他把车票给了列车员;6、这个学期我已经给父母_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1、约翰先生去年教我们英语;2、奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事;3、玛丽把钱包交给校长了;4、请把那本字典递给我好吗?5、他把车票给了列车员;6、这个学期我已经给父母
英语翻译1、约翰先生去年教我们英语;2、奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事;3、玛丽把钱包交给校长了;4、请把那本字典递给我好吗?5、他把车票给了列车员;6、这个学期我已经给父母写过三封信了;7、我父亲给我买了一辆自行车;8、汤姆给自己做了一只小船;9、请你给我弄一本新的书好吗;10、我替你叫辆出租车好吗?11、新的机器将会为你节省很多劳动力;12、请记得给你的妈妈寄一张生日卡片.
1.Mr.Jone taught us English last year Mr Jone taught English to us last year.2.Grandmother told us an interesting story last night to us Grandmother told an interesting story to us last night.3.Mary gave the headmaster the wallet.Mary gave the wallet to the headmaster.4.Would you pass me that dictionary Would you pass that dictionary to me?5.He gave the conductor the ticket .He gave the ticket to the conductor.6.This term I have already written my parents three letters .This term I have already written three l 7.My father bought me a bicycle.My father bought a bicycle for me .8.Tom made himself a boat .Tom made a boat for himself 9.Would you get me a new book?Would you get a new book for me?10.Shall I call you a taxi?Shall I call a taxi for you?11.The new machines will save you many labor forces.The new machines will save many labor forces for you 12.Please remember to send your mother a birthday card .Please remember to send a birthday card to your mother.如何以言行事(奥斯汀(Austin))【电子书籍下载 epub txt pdf doc 】
当前位置 &
如何以言行事
作者:奥斯汀(Austin)
出版:外语教学与研究出版社
如何以言行事The late J.L.Austins influence on contemporary philosophy,which ranked with that of Wittgenstein,was substantial during his lifetime and has grown greatly since his death.He was descrbed asone of the most acute and original minds that England has producde.  His 1955 William James Lectures,delivered at Harvard University,were first published in 1962.For this second edition the editors returned to Austins lecture notes and their revisions make this a clearer and more faithful record of Austins works.  The lectures set out Austins conclusions in the field to which he directed his main efforts for at least the last ten years of his life.Starting from an exhaustive examination of his already well-known distinction of performative utterances from statements.Austin here finally abandons that distinction,replacing it by a more general theory of illocutionary forces of utterances,which has important bearings of a wide variety of philosophical problems.王宗炎序沈家煊序导读1 Peformatives and Constatives2 Conditions for Happy Performatives3 Infelicities:Misfires4 Infilicities:Abuses5 Possible Criteria of Performatives6 Explicit Performatives7 Explicit Performative Verbs8 Locutionary,Illocutionary,and Perlocutionary Acts9 Distinctions bet ween Illocutionary and perlocutionary Acts10 In saying...By saying...11 Statements,Performatives,and Illocutionary Force12 Classes of Illocutionary ForceAppendixIndex文库索引
进入下载:
下载一: 下载二:
订阅微信二维码
站长工具:
实用工具:
Copyright &
all rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 简奥斯丁 的文章

随机推荐