tianpeng的韩鹏飞个人艺术专场同像

看人体爱人体搜狗,黑鸡阁20ptianpeng发表的神作_tianpeng的主页_暴走漫画_我们是尼玛们的忠实盟友(? ̄△ ̄)?_
没有动态~~
申请创建连载系列
(注:最少10个原创作品)
上传系列封面
1、申请系列至少要有十篇精选神作
2、申请系列必须要有系列的封面图(封面图不得涉黄)
3、系列的名称和用来申请系列的神作名称不能涉及(色情、政治、暴力等违规网站要求的词语)
4、申请系列的神作不得是盗用他人作品
5、1万赞以上的作品至少要占到申请系列神作的60%
用户名或邮箱:
&&王尼玛记住我
用注册帐号登录后你可以发暴漫,跟其他小伙伴聊天发小纸条,关注你的偶像,有很多好处哦,亲
什么?连暴漫帐号都没有?不怕吃亏?你TM在逗我?
你还可以使用相关帐号登录:
本世纪最大的谎言:已阅读并同意
用注册帐号登录后你可以发暴漫,还能跟其他小伙伴聊天发小纸条,关注你的偶像,有很多好处哦,亲
什么?你有帐号还不赶快登录?不怕吃亏?你TM在逗我?
你还可以使用相关帐号登录:
王尼美暴走版
感动(彩色)
难过 (姚明)
这不是真的
你特么在逗我?
原来这就是爱呀
注定孤独一生
你TM在逗我
我和小伙伴们都惊呆了
他们欺负我
我好像知道了些什么
让我摸一下
怎么可以这样
请帮助我们进步
平台选择电脑网页
Windows Phone APP
请帮助我们进步
商务合作:
西安摩摩信息技术有限公司&&&& 陕网文[0号&&&& 苏ICP备号-1Tianpeng档案 — 中国 | 领英
显示 25/53 份档案
Partner at Jingtian & Gongcheng Attorneys at Law
会员信息统计
中国 北京市区
Law Practice
Partner at Jingtian & Gongcheng Attorneys at Law
Senior Associate at Clifford Chance, Associate at Morrison & Foerster
Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville, Beijing Univ of Int'l Biz and Economics
GMIO Lead buyer for Seat structure at General Motors
会员信息统计
中国 上海市区
Automotive
Global Commodity Leader at General Motors
Product Lead Engineer at SVW, Product Engineer at Shanghai Yanfeng Johnson Controls Seating Co.Ltd, Manufacture Engineer at Shanghai Huizhong Automotive Manufacture co.Ltd
Shanghai Donghua University
1.GM Global Commodity Leader-Interior ( Plastic and Metal Components)
2. Manage annual purchasing volume over 120M USD
3. Lead GM global new programs sourcing and launch
Management Trainee at Kuehne + Nagel
会员信息统计
中国 上海市区
Logistics and Supply Chain
Management Trainee at Kuehne + Nagel, PreMT-Assistant of Ford Project in DSC at DHL
University of Warwick, Nankai University
Four years' studying of logistics management during bachelor degre and 1.5 year's studying of supply chain management during master degree. Experienced in logistics and supply chain operation strategies and principles. Deeply research in the direction of postponement strategy.
Professional at Keppel Deepwater Technology Group
会员信息统计
Oil & Energy
Senior Engineer at Keppel Deepwater Technology Group
Naval Architect at Keppel FELS Ltd
Newcastle University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
I hope to achieve my career goals by hardworking, cooperation and continuous learning.
Specialties: Hydrodynamics, Stability, Station Keeping design for offshore structures. (Semisubmersible, Jackups, tender barge)
Senior SharePoint Developer at Tatts Group
会员信息统计
Brisbane Area, Australia
Law Enforcement
Senior SharePoint Developer at Tatts Group
SharePoint Consultant at SMS Management & Technology, Software Developer at Queensland Police Service, SharePoint Developer at Rio Tinto Coal Australia, SSRS & SharePoint Developer at Origin Energy, Sharepoint Architect at Safe Places for Children, Analyst Programmer at GWA International Limited, Analyst Programmer at IPS Worldwide International Limited, Professor Assitant and Project Development at Computer Science Faculty of Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing China
UNSW Australia, University of Sydney, Beijing Institute of Technology
Sharepoint Solutions Design and Development
.Net C# Web Application
Web Service Development
Windows Service Development
MS SQL Server BI
Movex IBrix Programming with MWS and MIE
VMware network virtualization with FC/ISCSI SAN tech I have rich experience on software development based on MS .NET technology and system solutions design and implementation such as MS SharePoint solutions. I am seeking to be a professional IT and not only focuing on some specific skills improvement, but also consistent building up knowledge base of network system, application development, database modeling and storage technology in order to provide professional and efficient IT solutions for enterprise project implementation.
Product Developement Chemist at Ablestik
会员信息统计
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Product Developement Chemist at Ablestik
Senior Chemist, R&D at Kester Components Pte. Ltd, Senior Chemist, R&D at Henkel Loctite (China) Co., Ltd, Assistant researcher at Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Institute of Metal Researdh, The Graduated School of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hebei Institute of Technology, Hebei Institute of Technology
1) Have a good material knowledge background, organic,inorganic and metallurgy.
2) Solder and other assembly materials development, evaluation and application process.
3) Materials characterization, XRD, SEM, FTIR, GC-MS, TGA, DSC, Rheology.
4) Technical research and development, lab work, presentation and publication.
5) Customer interaction and cross function communication.
6) Project management, DOE, FMEA( Failure Modes and Effects Analysis), microsoft project management, stage-gate and statistical process control (6-sigma)
7) TS16949/ISO9001, ISO14000, ISO18000.
Graduate Research Assistant at University of South Florida
会员信息统计
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Graduate Research Assistant at Draper Laboratory, Graduate Research Assistant at University of South Florida
University of South Florida, Polytechnic Institute of New York University, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
My research area is mainly focused on MicroElectroMechanical System (MEMS). With 3+ years of cleanroom experience in micro device design, fabrication, testing, and miniature instrumentation design and construction, I do believe that MEMS technologies can bring tremendous change to the real world, and get into every point-of-care detail of our daily life. Not only that, micro device and miniature system can also bring evolution in larger scale applications such as medical analysis, industrial monitoring, or even homeland security. These larger scale applications require complete yet miniature systems instead of a single micro device, and this is the concept that my research is based on.
MEMS For Medical and Chemical Analysis Application (NSF grant of $477K)
- Designed and fabricated integrated MEMS mass sensor as a novel and field deployed micro device for charged particle analysis and chemical sensing, with low power consumption, broad mass range and improved unit mass resolution.
- Designed MEMS package for micro devices integration
- Experience with vacuum system design and construction
- Designed and constructed miniature and portable mass spectrometer with new ionization and ion detection techniques
- Developed complete MEMS fabrication process for through wafer trench and high aspect ratio trench DRIE, sidewall thin film deposition, wet etch, lift off, double side photolithography.
- Established multiphysics study of device properties using COMSOL and Coventorware, and prototype design using SOLIDWORKS
SPECIALTIES:
• MEMS design, fabrication, packaging and testing
• Miniature instrumentation design and construction
• Process Development
• Multiphysics Modeling
• MEMS Layout Design, instrumentation prototype design
• Charged Particle Manipulation
• Traditional Machining
• Mass Spectrometry, Field Asymmetric Ion Mobility Spectrometry
Firmware Manager at JDSU
会员信息统计
Telecommunications
Firmware Manager at JDSU
Firmware Manager at SmartDrive Systems, Senior Software Engineer at Cellon(China) Co.,Ltd., Senior Software Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Firmware Team Lead at Shenzhen Tsinghua Tongfang Co., Ltd., Software Engineer at Wuhan Sunnet Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd.
Hubei University
Have 15+ years' experience of embedded software development and 8+ years’ experience of team management.
Deeply understand of multi-task and foreground-background embedded system, have strong experience on Linux, uCOS and pSOS.
Strong experience on ARM7/9, TI DSP and Intel 8051 serials.
Strong experience on TCP/IP, Wireless.
Obtained the Project Management Professional (PMP)&# Credential, have strong experience on Program/Project management.
会员信息统计
Computer Networking
Software Engineer Staff at Juniper
Hardware Project Manager
会员信息统计
中国 上海市区
Aviation & Aerospace
Hardware Project Manager at AVIAGE SYSTEMS
Mechanical Design Manager, Program Manager at Celestica, Lead Mechanical Engineer at Jabil, Mechanical Engineer at Lucent
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
• Solid engineering and management experience in electronic product design organization
• Strong technical capability and good understanding of front to end elements of product fulfillment
• Problem solver, good communication skill
• PMP
Student at 中山大学
会员信息统计
中国 广东 广州
中山大学
Ph.D candidate at SIBS
会员信息统计
中国 上海市区
Biotechnology
Ph.D candidate at Shanghai institute of biological sciences
Shandong University
process engingeer at MAHLE Behr Thermal Systems (jinan) Co.,Ltd
会员信息统计
中国 山东 济南
Automotive
Process Engingeer(MAHLE Behr)
Equipment and Maintenance Engineer(DongFeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile)
Harbin Institute of Technology at Weihai
1.Communication skills written and oral, both in English (CET6) and Mandarin
2.Manufacture knowledge and experience in automotive industry (7+ years)
3.Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, Power point,AUTO CAD,SAP, Q-DAS, MAO system)
4.Manipulative ability(car engine asse tooling setting and adjusting)
5.Overseas training experience (Germany ,South Africa)
Senior Embedded software engineer
会员信息统计
美国 大洛杉矶地区
Computer Networking
Senior Director of wireless product at Shenzhen Tatfook Technology Co., Ltd, CEO & Founder at Swancom, Senior Embedded Software Engineer at Azalea Networks, Senior Embedded Software Engineer at Beijing Topsec Network Security Technology, Researcher at Beijing embedded system key lab
Beijing Normal University
I have 14 years of experience on embedded product development. I am capable flexibly apply my professional skills to contribute to the product life-cycle, including product defining, prototype designing, implementation, mass production , repair and maintenance.
Those years of experience working on projects had taught me to face difficulties with perseverance.
I enjoy working through problems and difficult challenges. I usually like to finding the root of the problem and utilize creative methodology and skills to solve it.
My expertise in hardware knowledge allowed me to help in collaborate design capabilities. I am able to work with hardware designers to maximize effectiveness. I am also able to consider and evaluate a perfect balance between cost and performance.
希捷科技 QA/Reliability Senior Engineer
会员信息统计
中国 江苏 苏州
QA/Reliability Senior Engineer at 希捷科技
Senior Software Engineer at GE医疗, Software Engineer at 夏新, Software Engineer at Evermore Software
江南大学, 燕山大学
1.Seven years Hard Disk Drive industry experience in the field below,
1.) Involved in the development of various tests to improve the drive’s quality and production yield.
2.) Responsible for provision of root cause/solution for disc drives returned by the factory quality and reliability assessments.
2.Strong software developing background/skills with Java, C, C++ and Python.
会员信息统计
Lansing, Michigan Area
Project Manager at Cisco System
会员信息统计
美国 大圣地亚哥地区
Information Technology and Services
Project Manager at Cisco System, Senior Network Engineer at Cisco Systems
Senior VoIP Network Engineer at Accelrys, Inc, Senior Design Engineer at Tekworks Inc., Senior Cisco System Engineer at 3D Networks (China) Co., Ltd.
2013 Cisco Voice Certified Internet Expert #21262 (CCIE)
2010 Cisco Voice Written
2008 Cisco Security Certified Internet Expert #21262 (CCIE)
2002 Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
2001 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
2001 Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
会员信息统计
中国 上海市区
Telecommunications
Student at Nanjing foreign language school
会员信息统计
中国 江苏其他地区
Financial Services
Nanjing foreign language school
会员信息统计
United States
Prof. at Lanzhou City University
会员信息统计