&+1 (347) 650-2100&&&&
Your browser does not support iframes.
Reward points:
Your rating
Excellent!
Your e-mail
Your message
Anti-bot validation
Type the characters you see in the picture above.
Armytek Predator Pro v3 XB-H. Variable bezel colors.
/images/detailed/1/Armytek_predator-pro2.jpg?t=
&li&Extreme beam distance up to 381 meters&/li&
&li&Impressive brightness 700 LED lumens&/li&
&li&Constant brightness even in -25&C frost and with almost discharged batteries&/li&
&li&Distinct hotspot and minimal spill guarantee directed aim illumination&/li&
&li&Standard 1& body diameter matches up with most weapon mounts&/li&
&li&Reliable body, red/green/blue filters and original remote switches for comfortable Hunting and secure Military application&/li&
&li&Guaranteed durability & stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height&/li&
&li&The flashlight works for more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth&/li&
/products/flashlights/hunting-and-military/armytek-predator-pro-xp-g2-variable-bezel-colors.html
30 DAYSMONEYBACKFREE WORLDWIDESHIPMENT100% QUALITYGUARANTEED
Description
Specification
What's included
Extreme beam distance up to 381 meters
Impressive brightness 700 LED lumens
Constant brightness even in -25&C frost and with almost discharged batteries
Distinct hotspot and minimal spill guarantee directed aim illumination
Standard 1" body diameter matches up with most weapon mounts
Reliable body, red/green/blue filters and original remote switches for comfortable Hunting and secure Military application
Guaranteed durability & stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height
The flashlight works for more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth
Maximal light output:
700 LED lumens
Maximal light output (OTF):
550 OTF lumens
Beam distance:
Peak Beam Intensity :
Cool White 5500K
Smooth reflector
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances.
Stabilization of constant brightness regardless of frost and low battery voltage:
FULL (in all modes)
Hotspot diameter at 100 meters:
Impact-resistant glass lens with sapphire and anti-reflection coating:
We apply ultra-transparent and tempered glass with anti-reflective and lens coating, normally used in photo equipment only. &The transparency of the glass is 98-99%.
Body diameter:
Head diameter:
Weight (without batteries):
Body material:
Aircraft-grade aluminium
Our flashlights have a strong, difficult to break body made of aircraft-grade aluminum and developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV.
Body anti-abrasive finish:
Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV
Our flashlights have a strong, difficult to break body made of aircraft-grade aluminum and developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV.
Premium antislipping matt surface treatment:
Body color:
Waterproof and dustproof standard:
IP68 (highest)
Water resistance standard: IP68 (the highest)
Metric profile thread has been used
An O-ring has been used to increase glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape
Waterproof & Submersible:
Double O-rings for best waterproof:
Two silicone O-rings are installed at each side of the battery tube of the flashlight to improve water resistance.
Operation temperature:
-25..+40 °C
Crenellated combat bezel:
Impact-resistant steel front bezel:
The flashlight is designed with the impact-resistant stainless steel bezels from both sides in order to protect it from falling and allow utilization during combat situations. In the Gold and Black version the steel bezels are also covered by titanium compounds with a hardness of HV.
Impact-resistant steel tail bezel:
The flashlight is designed with the impact-resistant stainless steel bezels from both sides in order to protect it from falling and allow utilization during combat situations. In the Gold and Black version the steel bezels are also covered by titanium compounds with a hardness of HV.
Bezel material:
Stainless steel with ultrahard titanium coating
Protection of electronics by compounding it in aluminum capsule:
To ensure functionality in difficult conditions, the electronic driver of the flashlight is placed in a special aluminum capsule and has been completely covered with a durable compound. This actually protects it from both the environment and from mechanical damage.
Weapon Mountable:
Anti-shock protection for weapon using:
Impact Resistance:
Reliable spring construction for battery protection:
Removable clip of stainless steel:
The clip is functional and easy to use.
Trapezoidal threads for longer lifetime:
Threads lubrication by Nyogel 760G (USA):
All threads, rubber parts and other parts of the flashlight that experience friction or contact with water are lubricated with a special dense grease NyoGel 760G.
Tailstanding as a candle:
Rubber tactical grip for firm holding:
Belt holster (Molle):
Strong and easily removable lanyard:
Power source:
1x18650 Li-Ion / 2x18350 Li-Ion / 2xR123 Li-Ion / 2xCR123A
Output levels and runtimes:
550 lm (1h 40min), 310 lm (3h 30min), 150 lm (8h 30min), 30 lm (18h), 2 lm (18d), 0.2 (100d), Strobe
Number of modes:
Type of mode switching:
Tailcap switch
Type of clicky switch:
Tactical forward
Momentary activation for quick access:
Runtime for maximal mode:
Runtime for minimal mode:
Advanced heat transmission for LED with copper MPCB:
Advanced heat transmission for electronics:
Active thermal management of LED and electronics:
The S-Tek& driver, due to a built-in sensor, constantly monitors the temperature of LED and the electronic circuit and will prevent the LED overheating in extreme environments.
Special spring material for higher efficiency:
Firefly micromode with ultra-long runtime:
Auto-memorization of the last used mode:
Special signals (Strobe):
Ability to save individual user settings:
You can save the defined individual settings in the Custom preset (the brightness, the number of modes, the strobe frequency, the battery type, the type of brightness stabilization, the type of automemorization etc.)
Built-in low battery indication:
The S-Tek& driver used in Armytek Predator has a built-in indication of low voltage and high temperature.
Built-in high temperature indication:
The S-Tek& driver used in Armytek Predator has a built-in indication of low voltage and high temperature.
Multi-color LED indication:
Indication of battery voltage:
Battery over-discharge protection circuit for unprotected batteries using:
The voltage supply selection allows using the cheaper batteries without protection board (PCB), for example LiFePO4 or Li-Ion.
Advanced electronic reverse polarity protection:
Advanced electronic protection from incorrect battery installation, without reducing the efficiency of the driver.
Light output without flickering:
Constant and smooth light output. No irritating flicker effects.
Unprotected Li-FePO4 battery support:
Complete compatibility with LiFePO4 batteries, which can be fully charged in 10 minutes. In this flashlight LiFePO4 can be used safely for the batteries.
Ability to use batteries with a flat contact:
Protection from accidental switch-on:
Rubber grip
2 rubber rings
Rubber button
2 spare O-rings
Armytek Predator Pro Manual(predator_pro-v3_en.pdf, 630&Kb)
I just picked one up today at the sportsman show, what a light this is!
I have a SureFire in a similar rating and this one is better, looks way cooler too mounted on my AR, albeit using a competitors mount, I wouldn't have it any other way, the light throw out in the boonies lets me see them coyotes well before I need to worry about em being too close.
Use this light for police patrol, camping, hiking, and anything I need a light for. Amazing light and rock solid. It has been through a lot and dropped ALOT! It's finish makes it hard to scratch so it's even stays looking good. In full power this light is a powerful beam and has actually helped me locate stranded rafters because no one else's light had the throw distance to see them. Then I can twist it, reduce the power and have the batteries last me the rest of my shift no problem. I usually keep in in the 200 lumen mode, use it all night for a 12 hour shift without ever worrying about my batteries. With the tight beam and good throw even 200 lumens will seem brighter than most 300 lumen light. I can't rave enough about this light. I bought the charger and batteries from here as well. Everything still working great after one year of being constantly used.
I bought the Predator Pro at the same time my buddy bought the Four Sevens Maelstrom Regen MMR-X. The Predators 670 lumens is noticeably brighter and tighter than the Maelstrom MMR-X's 800 Lumen.
Outstanding light. I have also had mine in a crab trap at 30 feet of water (light for my GoPro) for over an hour with out any issues.
MUCHO MEJOR DE LO QUE ESPERABA, EL ACABADO ES SUPERIOR A CUALQUIERA QUE HALLA VISTO ANTES Y EN CUANTO A LA DISTANCIA LO MEJOR TENGO UNA THRUNITE TN11 LA DEJO MUY POR DEBAJO. MUY BUEN PRODUCTO ARMYTEK
Excellent light! Compact, strong, long distance thrower. I've compared it with my 3 other flashlights, well-known brands... No one has so powerful light. Cute matt anodization: never seen before. Thanks Armytek!
Information
Offers & Discounts
How to choose
Customer Service
Armytek Optoelectronics Inc., Canada. Powered by Armytek

我要回帖

更多关于 so what是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐