大神绘画们 怎么画啊

大神们 木屋顶怎么做 尖的那种 ???_3dmax吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:196,055贴子:
大神们 木屋顶怎么做 尖的那种 ???收藏
怎么才能让它变成尖头那种木屋顶?或者怎么做才不麻烦啊? 谢谢了
用编辑修改器里的3*3*3网格,再用点的拖拽拉伸。
屋顶,还是四个面分开了建模吧
你可以把房顶做成多边的立体(看你自己想要几个面。)在用布喔在挤下。。。就可以了。。。
把便的点往下拖上面不就尖了么
你这样做更复杂 ,同时新手 。
四棱椎不行吗?
直接建一个四凌锥不行吗?然后把底面删除~再复制一个~用晶格命令建上面的木条~需要多少木条在建凌锥的时候把段数分好~我也是新手~希望能帮到你~
想请问各位大神们,古代的屋顶是怎么做的,就四个角是尖的,向上弯的那种,可以的话加我的QQ教我备注3d max
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或句子成分怎么画啊???急。。。。大神们求了I hope you are very well. I'm fine, but tired. Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm. August is the hottest month here. It is the time of year for the ric_百度作业帮
句子成分怎么画啊???急。。。。大神们求了I hope you are very well. I'm fine, but tired. Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm. August is the hottest month here. It is the time of year for the ric
句子成分怎么画啊???急。。。。大神们求了I hope you are very well. I'm fine, but tired. Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm. August is the hottest month here. It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn until dark. Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors. We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat. We have a lot of machines on the farm. Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him. But he employs more men for the harvest. My brother takes care of the vegetable garden. It doesn't often rain in the summer here. As a result, we have to water the vegetable garden. Every evening we pump water from a well. It then runs along channels to different parts of the garden.
这些句子都很简单啊?看不明白你要的是什么?是要画出句子的主谓宾补等成分?还是你要知道划分句子成分的符号?
被中国的教育废了

我要回帖

更多关于 大神绘画 的文章

随机推荐