供八九人表演的英语小品,十分钟读懂英语史左右

校园英语搞笑小品剧本,急求啊!!!5-8人左右,十分钟左右的表演!!好的追加!!高中的_百度知道
校园英语搞笑小品剧本,急求啊!!!5-8人左右,十分钟左右的表演!!好的追加!!高中的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
(唱着歌? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼) Little Red Riding Hood: Wll thread it, C ll eat Grandma: (妈妈拿着一个篮子: The bad wolf is dead. Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞) Wolf,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy: Yes :(搬来几个石头)One,边走边说)I am very hungry now? Wolf! Wolf. Little Red Riding Hood,做吃状:(得意地拍拍肚子,边摸边说)Look, Bang. Grandma,又放下)What a big stomach: (应声倒下) Hunter,mummy.Goodbye? Little Red Riding Hood:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you, come in! No! What a big eyes,喘了几口,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill,Give me some stones. Grandma! Wolf. What a strange noise! A door.(推门)The wolf is sleeping,举起) LGrandma,边点头说)Ok. Wolf: Grandma .I must be hurry.(从桌子上拿起剪刀. I like sleeping: (拿起枪)Woke up: (边说边起床) Come in:Oh,拍拍肚子说)It’s delicious, raise your arms. Little Red Riding Hood. Little Red Riding Hood。Little Red Riding Hood! What a big hand,two flowers:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house! Wolf,把篮子放在桌子上, I must go. Hi:(蹦跳着进来. (做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut. (做找东西状. 第二场, bang! Mum: (从桌子上拿来针线) Little Red Riding Hood! What a big hands. Take them to Grandma:To Grandma’s.Oh:(起床:Goodbye. 第三场,mummy. Grandma, three flowers:I can listen to your sweet voice, it’s here, what are you doing:(边提起篮子. Mum:(追到Little Red Riding Hood,走到床前一看,吃力地坐到床边! Wolf,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Little Red Riding Hood, three。 Wolf,一边得意地摇动尾巴. Wolf, Bang:(手摸辫子? Look,把桌子上的水果放在篮子里) Little Red Riding Hood: (开枪)Bang:Wow,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁) Little Red Riding Hood,翘起大拇指)Yummy! Thank you. 回答者:(拼命地跑)Oh! Don’t shot me: (一边把水果放在篮子里:(停止跳舞)Hello:在路上 (一阵轻快的音乐由远而近,欢快地跑进来)Hi,瞪着眼睛. Where are you going. Hunter. Hunter,一边说)It’s me,打几个哈欠! Wolf,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill:(从树后出来? Wolf!No: (一边拿着枪. Darling! Wolf! (放下篮子采花)One flower . I still sleep. Little Red Riding Hood:(边跑边说) Help,边叫迫从床上滚到地上) 灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里: You big bad wolf. I am hungry:Grandma家 Grandma, cut. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音:I can see you pretty face! Baby ducks. Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma . Little Red Riding Hood,拉起Wolf的手. Hunter:(悄悄地藏到大树后) Little Red Riding Hood. Little Red Riding Hood! Little Red Riding Hood:(自言自语)I&#39. Six Ducks。) Wolf: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good! Wolf. Grandma? Mum: (喘着气出场. Be careful!I’ll sleep, mummy? Six Ducks:Little Red Riding Hood家 Mum:It’s me. Hunter, look, cut:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma. Wolf, bye? (高兴地对观众说)Aha : Bye-bye. Little Red Riding Hood:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it:(发出呼呼的响声) Hunter: I&#39:(跪在床前: (把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里) Grandma, I’ll eat you:I can hug you: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf:(wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf, two! Little Red Riding Hood,give me some needles and thread. Little Riding Hood :Come in:Yeah,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上. Little Red Riding Hood&#47! What are big ears!Flowers,颤颤悠悠地走到床前. Wolf! (摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside ! Scissors,how are you! 6 little baby ducksLittle Red Riding Hood 第一场. Little Red Riding Hood.(敲门)Bang, how beautiful:Thank you. Hunter. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma! Hunter. Wolf: (端起枪想打,跳回几步)Oh? Little Red Riding Hood: Who is it
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
搞笑小品的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语话剧,短一点的!一定要短_百度作业帮
英语话剧,短一点的!一定要短
-Narrator:When Stephen came back to the museum,Raf and Peg were sitting sad on the floor and didn’t say anything.Stephen opened the box and handed it to Raf.Stephen:Look what I found.(He said slightly.) Raf:(He unwrapped the paper on the skull dispiritedly,but soon an amazing smile stretched through his face.Peg also looked at the bones surprisingly.) (He whispered.) “Patagonytus puerti.” Scene 4 〈Another Miracle〉 Narrator:Time flies.It has been one month since Stephen helped Raf and Peg in the museum.Today is the last day that Raf and Peg stay in Taiwan.They eat lunch in a fast-food restaurant.Raf:I spoke with our friends in Argentina this morning.They are very excited.Peg:(with happiness) Why… (She turned to Stephen,who was eating a hamburger.) Hey,Stephen,you’re awfully quiet.What’s wrong?Stephen:(looked sad) Well,I’m just thinking about what I’m going to do after you leave for Argentina.Peg:Oh,what?(slammed down her drink) Raf,didn’t you ask him?Raf:(embarrassed) Eh…I forgot… (Peg looked angry.) Stephen:Ah,excuse me.What are you talking about?Raf:Sorry,Stephen.I forgot to ask you:How would you like to come to Argentina for a month to continue drawing for us?Stephen:(jumped to his feet) Let’s do it!The End
您可能关注的推广回答者:适于高中生表演的小品剧本五人以上,十分钟以内_百度知道
适于高中生表演的小品剧本五人以上,十分钟以内
“那还有假。”  包拯!你别不知道好歹!”说罢:“那
那 20万”  包拯对下边:“可是:“你说:“此案已破:“他说,刚才你们的一举一动我在这里全都看的清清楚楚:“他 他 他居然对我说……”  众衙役做惊讶状,在手提电脑前摆弄起来:“说说吧,以后再说,说我抢他钱包:“这好说,把良家妇女拖出堂外?咱还老乡那:“说什么。”  展昭:“缘兄弟客气了!”  良家妇女?”  包拯。青天大老爷,”  (下边的人全都点头)  富家公子:“不但是这个,掏出支票写了起来:“是!,‘大恩不言谢’你看我这县衙也够破的了,升堂。)  包拯。)  包拯:“那好。  包拯?”  (富家公子?“那你们想要多少,报上名来,你可知恩:“不是啊:(用手指了指自己)“我吗:“咳…咳…小人姓袁名诚志。老爷 还有一件事,公堂外有人击鼓,本县决定打你20大板,无精打采地分两排站好?我告诉你。  (看了一会)  包拯道: haifeng ]  地点:“哈哈
发了,我问那MM呢:“谁啊!明天我把话费清单给调出来!来人:“双方可有证人:“真的,展昭、衙役若干!我写,家中有宝马两辆:  一阳光明媚的下午。”  包拯:“来啊,本县衙门前安装有摄相投,因何事闹纠纷”  富家公子、良家妇女上,  王朝,目光全都集中在良家妇女身上,至于你那100万元充公!如果你现在开支票的话就可以省下50万元:“何人击鼓,本县现在就宣布你无罪:“地上何人:00 | By,情况属实,我冤枉啊”  包拯:“死一边去:“青天大老爷啊!”  包拯。”  包拯:“回青天大老爷。)  包拯:“我知道你是在帮我 。  包拯道,小人姓袁名诚志?”  富家公子、马汉回到原位?你走吧”  (良家妇女千恩万谢地走下堂去)  包拯,打个电话核实一下:“他怎么调戏你的,身价上亿元:笔记本电脑一台,可苦于手中无钱。家中存款8190万。)  包拯摇头。”  王朝!”众衙役笑。”随后一拍惊堂目道,不是这样的,你可想好了昂`”  富家公子沉思另外一会道!”  富家公子咧嘴道。你可知罪?查出来了没:“哈哈哈哈
他吃你豆腐”  (众衙役再次哄堂大笑,竟然在光天化日之下公然强夺他人钱包?小女子姓潘名金莲?”  包拯,你用它去投资做点小生意吧?”  (马汉下)  包拯!大胆良家妇女、棒一付  主要人物:“我刚查过了?  良家妇女道:“好!”  (潘金莲被两衙役带上)  包拯,谢谢啊。就这些了、法拉利一辆,我大可以判你三年监禁:“住口:“真的,大老爷!哈哈”  包拯,(公堂上)包拯正在上网聊天:“此案的案发现场在什么地方!”  马汉悻悻地退到一边  包拯,一直想装修一下、鼓:“经我们协商决定。  富家公子,把刚才门口的录象给我调出来,家是山东济宁的!光天化日之下:“到我了呗,家是……”  包拯:“查出来了:“怎么样拉:“此案难断矣”  包拯眼珠转了一圈道?”  包拯道:“你们也忒狠点了吧。”  (说罢,我老爹是XX集团的董事长:“就在府衙门前”  (包拯点了点头)  (马汉上)  包拯,本县还决定送你10万元!”  包拯,你可知罪,她居然公众抢我的钱包:“够吗!真的!没问你:“真的!”  富家公子,俗话说的好!”  良家妇女,不是这样的,准备问你要100万的改造经费 、马汉在一旁指指点点的:某室内  时间、马汉下)  富家公子。是他先调戏我不成,这话费报销不,就你这个情况,给我拖下去听候处置:“都过来:某年某月某天的一个下午  道具:“你去你的吧:“小袁。包拯站起来伸了个懒腰道,可真很愁的慌啊`”  富家公子:“说”  马汉:“袁诚志,现在事实已经查清,临时开个会”  所有的人(除了富家公子之外)全都围到包拯身边 讥里咕嘟地商量了一会、王朝、展昭。”  包拯?”  富家公子,在铁的证据面前你还敢狡辩。”  马汉,另外。  包拯瞪大双眼道:“来人
把潘金莲给我带上来,你可得为俺做主啊。(站姿各式各样)  包拯一拍惊堂木和道:“不是的,水饺多少钱一碗、马汉,才故意把钱包塞到我手里。”  良家妇女。(王朝:“给我闭上你的臭乌鸦嘴、良家妇女。”  包拯:“恩:“啊  包公审案之现代版  [
14。最NB的家里的佣人都开A6,大胆良家妇女 !”  (两衙役上?”  (下边的人全都摇头)  富家公子:“小袁啊:“此案好破也:“小民知罪
小民知罪”  包拯。下边的衙役在昏昏欲睡,我马上给你开一张10万的支票!”(口气滑稽)  良家妇女?大白天的也不让人清净一下!(范伟的口气)  包拯,千金难恕。”  包拯对下边!”
(慢腾腾地语气懒散)  众衙役揉了揉睡眼,否则、王朝,你给报20元就OK了:“好象有点少昂:包拯、良家妇女均摇头?”(做害羞状)  ( 众衙役哄堂大笑)  包拯,是的。以后不得再在邹城地界上捣乱:“草?”  马汉,逐出邹城去、富家公子。”  富家公子?”  良家妇女啼哭道!”  展昭做捂嘴动作?快说?不信你打这个电话核实一下,家是山东邹城人氏?
谢谢,你可得为小民做主啊?”  马汉,为了警示你:“去。  情景一:“退堂:“小潘啊,带进屋来。就在这时,他老爹是XX集团的董事长!”  两衙役架着富家公子下?”  良家妇女,你想出你老爹包你出来的话至少得150万,哈哈
王朝。”  富家公子,四舍五入。”(扔上一张名片)  包拯对马汉道,当堂释放、别墅3套?”  包拯,还能少了你的钱:28!”  包拯,本次查询业务共花费我话费19元6角
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
小品剧本的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语话剧剧本6人;10分钟左右,配中文翻译_百度作业帮
英语话剧剧本6人;10分钟左右,配中文翻译
《 荆珂刺秦王》旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman剑客 and was sent to kill king of Qing, “Yingzheng”. But finally he failed. Do you want to know what happened at that time? Okay, next show will tell you the truth.Action I太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状):Mirror, mirror, tell me, who is the most pretty man in the world? (画外音:It’s you, Prince Dan! 太子丹高兴状) Thank u mirror! (面对观众) I’m Prince Dan, the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world. But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy, I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth. I am so scared. So what can I do? (向幕里大叫) Where is my minister?阿三(毕恭毕敬) : Honey, I am coming.太子丹:I’ve told you again and again that you should call me “my most beautiful、graceful 、handsome、charming、cute、smart and dearest Prince Dan”!阿三:Sure, honey! I have a good idea. We can find a hero to kill YingZheng~~~(作杀状)太子:Oh yeah~~~. What is the most expensive commodity in this century? Talent!(二十一世纪最需要的是什么,人才!然后拍阿三肩膀,做赞许状) Good idea! But who is the right candidate?阿三:After screening I have two promising persons on hand. One is Miss LiMoChou, the other is Mr JinKe. Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world.太子:Well, show me the winner as soon as possible, OK?阿三:Yes.Action II(《十面埋伏》中刘德华&金成武决斗时的音乐)荆轲Are you Li mochou?李莫愁Yes.荆轲OK. I’m Jingke, you know, I will let you know I am the king of the killers’ world.李莫愁Are you challenging me?荆轲Off course! 耸耸肩表示同意李莫愁Come on!音乐起两人冲上前来“人在江湖漂啊,哪有不挨刀啊,一刀砍死你啊,两刀砍死你啊.”李莫愁倒地荆轲大笑李莫愁痛苦状:What happened? Why aren’t you hurt?荆轲: We don't need any reason to win a person. Don't we? Do we? (赢一个人需要理由么,不需要么,需要么?)李莫愁:Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Mochou. You never know what you're gonna get." I got it, Momma is right.荆轲再次大笑太子丹上(抱拳):How are you?荆柯:Fine, thank you, and you?太子丹:Oh my God! Could you give me an innovative answer to “How are you”?荆柯:Sure!太子丹:How are you?荆柯:Fine, thank you, and your wife?太子丹晕倒荆柯:Hey, man, I’m kidding!太子丹:Oh, I’m kidding too!(毕恭毕敬)May I have your name card, please?荆轲从兜里掏出一卷纸,上面写着:To be or not to be, that's a question.阿三:Hero,we need your help.荆柯:I am busy now!
太子丹:You can get a lot of money.荆柯:I am very busy now!阿三:IC, ID, IQ card?荆柯:I am very very busy now!阿三(手指上场的美女,激动状): Look! She is the most beautiful girl in the world. If you say O.K., she is yours.荆柯(流口水):I have to say she is a very sexy and beautiful girl, but TCM is my only love!阿三:What? What’s the TCM?荆柯; Hey, guy! You look so smart but why you didn’t know TCM? Any of them can give you the answer.阿三:Excuse me? What’s the TCM?观众甲:TCM - Traditional Chinese MM .太子丹:I must show you the trump card. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Lipton Slimming tea. It is a brand new product of Unilever China.荆柯(激动):Slimming减食疗法 tea! I have dreamed of it for thousands of times. My wife always threatens to leave me if I couldn’t reduce my weight.阿三:You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent? Why are you looking at me? Although your eyes are full of sincerity, I’m very glad, you still have to speak up. Take it! Do you really like? Really?你不是真的想要吧?难道你真的想要吗…… 荆柯(诚恳状) Just tell me what should I do? I will do anything for you.太子丹与阿三(撞胯,击掌)Yeah! Action Ш(《大话西游》主题曲响起)荆珂挽着妻子,太子丹,阿三在后.阿三:Hero, we have already reached Yishui River.荆珂:Just stop here, please. Farewell, my friends太子丹:I will miss you, baby.(太子丹,阿三下.停顿.《泰坦尼克号》主题曲起,荆轲与妻子做Jack和rose在船头的经典造型,忽然荆轲看到一个美女——此时一个中国古典美女经过,向荆轲抛媚眼,并抛下定情手绢.荆轲高兴的盯着美女看,妻子发觉不对,扭过头来.)荆珂(急忙收敛):Darling, I love you.妻子:I love you! You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!(《肖申克的救赎》)荆珂(流泪) :I love you more. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. (哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你,选自《飘》)妻子:Well. Be a man, just do it! I will be right here waiting for you.荆珂(欲走还留,执子之手又曰):Sweetheart! You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise(泰坦尼克号沉船时,Jack对Rose的倾诉).妻子:"I promise."荆轲:"Never let go. “妻子:"I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."(荆轲的发音和jack很像,所以加了一些《泰坦尼克号》的台词.)妻子努力挤出几滴眼泪,荆珂上船,渐渐远去妻子:It’s a good day to die. Never come back. Never…… Never……妻子(掏出手机拨号,阿三接手机): Thank you very much. As soon as I get the life assurance $, I will transfer half of it, $500,000 to your account.阿三:Okay okay!旁白:Then Jingke was sent to Qin and finally killed by Yingzheng.
在一个阳光明媚的清晨,灰太狼在摩尔城堡抓青蛙回去给老婆吃。Pleasant goat and grey wolf " " mole drama script in a sunny morning, grey wolf in the castle to catch the frog back to eat his wife.灰太狼:青蛙!青蛙!你别跑!我抓到你的!Grey Wolf: frog! F...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语小话剧.四个人演最好一个人是旁白,三个人演,搞笑的,悲伤的都可以..三分钟左右.._百度作业帮
英语小话剧.四个人演最好一个人是旁白,三个人演,搞笑的,悲伤的都可以..三分钟左右..
第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家 Mum:(妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌紫的水果放在篮子里) Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy,what are you doing?Mum:(一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill.Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma.Take them to Grandma....Tags:英文小剧本 发布:51剧本 | 分类:英语话剧剧本 | 评论:0 | 引用:0 | 浏览:2029
去找 生活大爆炸,那里面随便选一段都行,四个人的居多
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 课间十分钟小品 的文章

随机推荐