以“我想住什么样的宾馆”以家为题写一篇作文的一篇英语作文

帮我写一篇以我的梦想为题的英语作文_百度知道
帮我写一篇以我的梦想为题的英语作文
My DreamWhen I was a 6-year-old boy, I dreamed of being an English teacher. N ow ten years has passed and I am now a junor middle school student. I've grown up a lot and many changes have taken p lace around me in my life but my dream has never changed. I like English very m uch. In order to make my dream come tr ue, I will try my best to learn English well . I listen to the English teacher carefully i n every English class. In the future I will c ontinue to work hard in school. I believe I can.
晨晨⊙ω⊙
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“我想去法国旅游”为题写一篇英语作文
以“我想去法国旅游”为题写一篇英语作文
内容写法国的迷人之处原因写我喜欢漫步在法国梧桐街道那种感觉,我认为那很浪漫,我希望和自己爱的人一起去法国旅游
不区分大小写匿名
I want to go where I want to go in France. It was a beautiful and modern. First of all, I want to go to the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, visitors can board the Arc de Triomphe to enjoy the scenery. Then, I want to go to the Eiffel Tower. France Eiffel Tower is one of the most famous scenic spots. It is one of the world&s eighth largest miracle. It is the world&s tallest tower. Finally, I want to go to the Louvre. Louvre is the world&s oldest, largest and one of the most famous museums. I am sure will be very spectacular. I think I will be able to grow up and realize their aspirations
I would like to visit France. As most of the travellers know, France is a very attractive country. I would like to appreciate travellers to visit there not only because of its beautiful scene, and also the fantastic food. I do not interested in countries such as Iraq and Thiland. Due to the recent wars and social turmoil, it is quite unsafe to travel to these countries. Normally i take air-plane to travel. Thus, i think air-plane is the best way for people to travel around the world. Furthermore, it saves a lot of time and strength for me.
I think I will be able to grow up and realize their aspirations.
I like france.我想去法国。大多数的旅行者知道,法国是一个非常有吸引力的国家。我想感谢有旅行者访问,不仅因为它的美丽的景色,还有神奇的食物。我不感兴趣的国家,如伊拉克和泰国。由于最近的战争和社会动乱,很不安全的去这些国家旅游。通常我把air-plane旅行。因此,我认为air-plane是最好的方式让人们环游世界。此外,它为我节省了大量的时间和强度。我想我能够成长和实现他们的愿望。我喜欢法国。
I want to go to FrenchFrancis
我的梦想是想和家人一起去法国,那里到处充满着爱,美丽温馨,而且有好多著名的古迹有埃菲尔铁塔,巴黎圣母院,还有最浪漫的普罗旺斯
都是我梦想的地方
不久的将来我就去找你去了
it is wrong to tell a lie
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙写一篇英语作文情景你要去上海任务请你给上海的朋友写一封50词以上.请他帮你预定宾馆,并说明以下内容:1.你需要什么位置的宾馆.2.你入住和离开的时间.3.你需要什么样的宾馆.你需要_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇英语作文情景你要去上海任务请你给上海的朋友写一封50词以上.请他帮你预定宾馆,并说明以下内容:1.你需要什么位置的宾馆.2.你入住和离开的时间.3.你需要什么样的宾馆.你需要
帮忙写一篇英语作文情景你要去上海任务请你给上海的朋友写一封50词以上.请他帮你预定宾馆,并说明以下内容:1.你需要什么位置的宾馆.2.你入住和离开的时间.3.你需要什么样的宾馆.你需要什么娱乐设施.帮忙写下子.
Dear Paul,I will be coming to Shanghai on a business trip.As my customer's office is in Pudong District,please book a hotel for me in this district.I will check in to the hotel on April 1st.I am going to spend two nights in the hotel,so I will check out on April 3rd.Please book a four-star hotel for me with internet facilities.Thank you very much!
假如你是李华,对好莱坞环球影城很感兴趣。于是写信给你的美国笔友Peter,询问有关影城情况。要点如下:1.影城位置2游客可以参加的活动3.游览所需的时间4.游览的大概费用以我想成为...为题.写一篇比少于60词的英语作文_百度作业帮
以我想成为...为题.写一篇比少于60词的英语作文
以我想成为...为题.写一篇比少于60词的英语作文
I'd like to become a teacher.As we all know,teachers are great people.They spend lots of time teaching students with patience and kindness.If one day my dream comes true,I will do my best to teach children and let them study happily without too much homework.I hope that my students can grow up without pressure and learn a great deal of knowledge.求一篇关于帮其他三个人选择选择酒店的英语作文,具体要求附图 _百度作业帮
求一篇关于帮其他三个人选择选择酒店的英语作文,具体要求附图
求一篇关于帮其他三个人选择选择酒店的英语作文,具体要求附图&
For Tom and Jack, they are students and they ask for less money for rooms, this is the lowest among 3 hotels, thus
it is the best choice for them For Mr. Black and his family, they are having holiday, the best is near scenic area, and it can provide laundry and child care, and Garden hotel can meet their demand. For Tony , he is business trip and the best in the downtown and this hotel have internet and business shops, it will be better for him to choose tianshan hotel. Hope this arrangement will be suitable for them.
Best regards

我要回帖

更多关于 以幸福为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐